Product safety certification services including UL approval and CE marking
The Product Safety Educator™ Sign-up
Learn about US and Canadian product safety certification. Sign-up today for the Product Safety Educator™.
You will receive regular editions of the Product Safety Educator™, covering basic certification requirements and many other related subjects such as designing electrical spacings and selecting components and materials for a right-first-time design.
Please enter your name and email address in the form below.
Product Approvals Ltd is here to help you with your product certification requirements and getting your product on sale in your targeted markets.
How do we help you?
- Specialize in obtaining safety, EMC and other certifications for electrical and electronic products.
- UK & EU: CE marking.
- USA: UL and equivalent NRTL safety marks.
- Canada: CSA, cUL or equivalent safety marks.
- Types of products covered - renewable energy (photovoltaic and wind), power supplies, inverters, LED lighting, industrial control equipment and panels, industrial computers, laboratory equipment, electrically operated machines and more.
- Advice on product safety issues
- Advice on product type testing.
- Advice on the best certification / approvals route.
- Solve certification problems and help you get your new product onto the market!
- Pre-launch testing - e.g. temperature evaluation and electrical safety for CE marking self-certification; 'dry-run' testing prior to submittal to test house for third-party route.
See the services page for more information on what we do.
Where do we do it?
When do we do it?
- Based in the West Midlands, UK, but operating globally.
- Offering services to companies based in Europe looking to export products into the USA and Canada.
- Offering services to companies based in the USA and Canada wishing to export to the UK and EU.
To suit your schedule. Call +44 (0)1588 620192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now to discuss your product approval requirements.
Why do we do it?
- Because there is a need for an independent product certification service that can find the best route to market for your product designs. We do not have any affiliation to any testing or certification bodies. We're free to recommend the best route to suit your individual needs.
- Your company may not have experience in obtaining UL approvals or CE marking and we can help whether it is just giving you some advice on how to get started, right through to managing the project on your behalf.
- We have many years experience in product certification and know the pitfalls that can cause problems for manufacturers.
- We know certification can often be the final hurdle before getting your product onto the market and we help you to get your product on the market and earning revenue as soon as possible.
And Who are we?
A specialist product approvals consultancy with many years experience in the electrical and electronics engineering industry.
Established in 2006, we are a forward looking consultancy and our mission is to help our customers get their products on sale in the target markets as soon as possible, whilst complying with applicable regulations. We partner with other consultants and companies to offer a wide range of complimentary market-entry services.
For more information contact:
John Showell MSc MIET CEng.
Product Approvals Ltd
+44 (0)1588 620192